Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hey hey heyyy




Hey all what's up? I'm pretty good i'm decent been just chillin around SD mostly. I'm currently working on "revamping" myself. Hair, body, skin, style everything Look for the new me to make his debut in Twinklight this fall. If you haven't already seen the service for Michael Jackson be sure to find it on the web somewhere. I cried when his daughter spoke. I understand his kids' feelings i lost my dad real suddenly too. Y'all can read about that in my myspace blogs. But yes look forward to a new me and here is a candid of me just chillin' Be sure to go HERE for all my new content and hott steamy guy on guy action

4 comments:

  1. Having read part of the story about your dad I can see how MJ's kid speaking would affect you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaiden,

    I have to say that you are the hottest Twink in the world! I am a member of TeachTwinks and have no been disappointed since joining. Keep it up and I look forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your not as hot as the actor you like. If i were you id go back to brown hair - in myb opinion you look more beautiful then

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kaiden, you have inspired me to consider comming out to my parents. I am still trying to build up the courage to do so.
    I was just wondering, out of curiosity how did you get into the business, that you are currently in?
    What are you taking in SD?

    ReplyDelete