Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Errant Thoughts

Hello again sorry i've been busy. I had another successful shoot with the fabulous Afton Nills over the weekend, in the sweltering heat of Las Vegas. I had the priveledge of working with the hottie Jeremy Sommers again, we're still going to hell from our last "sunrise" shoot LMFAO!!!! (inside Joke ask about it if you're curious). So just some random errant thoughts. Why do ppl feel the need to run their mouths without knowing the whole story? Why do ppl feel the need to tell others blatantly false statements? Why do ppl feel the need to do the previously stated to cause problems when I'm graciously nice and accomodating to them? Did i ever do something to make ppl act this way? I never intentionally hurt someone in any way shape or form, so why does it always come back and bite me in the ass? This is all totally confusing me. But i'm smarter than I look and i'll figure it all out. I really need to figure out who my real friends are... i know i have them i just am not sure who they are. Those are some of my thoughts. I'm also thinking about getting a PO box for fans to send me mail, so look forward to that. That's about it for now. Thanks to all my fans for continuing to watch my work and keeping me employed!!!! And be sure to check out all my new content HERE!!! Thanks again Peace

5 comments:

  1. Glad you had another successful shoot. Keep being the nice person that you are to everybody, your real friends will appreciate it and in time you'll be able to seperate them from the scandal queens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twink Passions Unleashed: This is some of your best work on this Teach Twinks site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Glad you made another :P Shoot, Hugs and best regards :P from portugal :p

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg- does your head fit through doors - its rather swollen. I also think you need a nose job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually i agree, the only feature, on your fsce, that perhaps isnt perfect is your nose. Perhaps you should consider surgical correction. I dont mean to put you down, because you are hot, but perhaps the hottest you could be.

    ReplyDelete